By renting a home with Lavish Living you agree to these terms. Any subtenant you add to your rental is expected to have an understanding of this agreement as well. Repeated violation of these rules may lead to eviction.
Any questions regarding our rental rules please IM MadisonJae in world, and one of our managers will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Prims are only allowed on your property and you must abide by your prim limits. If others live with you, be sure to add them as tenants by clicking your rental meter so they can rez as well. If your rental meter turns yellow and indicates you are overlimit, quickly make the necessary adjustments to reduce your land impact. Prims rezzed outside of your property and not removed will be returned. Repeatedly rezzing prims anywhere else but your home may lead to eviction.
- Children and animesh are allowed but count against your prim allowance. No breedables.
- There are no refunds. Homes are rented as is. That means nothing can be removed, added, or modified. Please view the home fully before renting to be sure you like it as it is. If you have a request for something, send an IM to MadisonJae inworld. We cannot guarantee requests will be granted.
- Please attempt to pay your rent on-time. You will be evicted after expiration immediately and another tenant will be able to move in. However, we do allow for exceptional circumstances. I fyou know you won’t be able to pay on time, please contact MadisonJae regarding a need for adding on a grace period which is decided on a case by case basis. Once the grace period is over, you will be evicted and all your items returned.
- Management disclaims any liability for loss of “no-copy” items returned due to non-payment of rent, or a violation of our rez policy.
- No abuse of our staff will be tolerated. this includes but is not limited to foul language, threats, harassment, and slander. this will result in an immediate ban from the sim.
- No griefers, no spamming, no shouting, no fighting, no stalking, no sexual harassment. this will result in an immediate ban from the sim.